Friday, March 21, 2008

Each day is free

I was reading a poem the other day and it was telling me that the beautiful daffodils outside were free. All I had to do was look at them and it didn't cost me anything. I thought what an interesting idea. Look at all the things that are free. March 21st is free! A free day! I can do any thing I want wih it. My pond is melting and there have been 2 ducks in it. Free to look at and enjoy. The kids have been jumping on the trampoline the last week. You guessed it, free! Look around at all the free stuff. Tomorrow when you wake up it will be another free day to enjoy. Happy 3 days before Easter. Going to church on Easter Sunday will be free.

Hope you are all happy or at least relatively so. Love, Mom

3 comments:

West Family said...

Sweet thought! We had a good Easter freezing up here in NY. Hope you had an enjoyable day as well.

Momma Ballou said...

You just in a good mood cuz you'll be on vacation next week.....

West said...

what a great post!!!