Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bevyn's Blessing

What a great day for a baby blessing. Bevyn looked adorable. I really need to learn how to add pictures. The whole day was nice. It was a little cold but beautiful and sunny. Life is pretty good to our family.
Zac and Kylee slept in their new house last night. Hey, I hadn't noticed this before but tomorrow it will be 5 years that we moved into our house out here in Draper. We could always remember the date because it was 3-3-03. Now if they ever forget their move in date I will remember it was 2 days before ours in 2008. [3-1-08]

Love, Sharon

2 comments:

Momma Ballou said...

Sorry I missed the blessing. YOu should all move closer to us. :)

Rachelle said...

Sharon you are so great, thanks for everything you did to help us out today and for helping Michelle write down all the many great memories of this special day for Bevyn....I love you guys!