Saturday, March 1, 2008

About those really good salads.

I think of you [Jamie] every time we make our "really good" salads. Also every time I use my glass salad bowl like yours, except mine isn't so fancy, yours has all those chips along the top.

One of the "really good" salads we're making is your chicken, pasta, spring mix salad with the plum sauce. We make it all the time, except I always forget I'm supposed to marinate the chicken. Usually I forget the chicken, but this time I didn't.

I'm not a very good typist and it takes me a few minutes to clean up my mistakes. I may just get lazy one of these days and sent my message as is. Hope you all won't mind.

Much love, you're always in my prayers, Mom

2 comments:

Momma Ballou said...

Wow! 2 posts in one day? That salad sounds good. I don't recognize it. Plum sauce? I'll have to get the recipe.

West Family said...

I didn't recognize the salad either. I don't think I put pasta in it, but that sounds like it might be good. I have another good salad dressing I will have to pass on to you.

I think of you every time I use my glass bowl too, Sharon. I don't think I will ever get rid of it.