Monday, February 18, 2008

Savannah

Robyn and I took Savannah to Nightime Pediatrics last night. She has been complaining of a bad tummy ache for about 3 days. You know off and on not constantly. Actually Robyn took her to the Dr. on Sat. Sunday she was crying really hard. They checked her and she has the same thing Conner had awhile back- FOP. She took some medicine and Jim gave her a blessing and she is doing much better. You start to imagine all kinds of things. Also Caitlyn has had a fever and passed out on Sunday morning, She seems fine. She asked Robyn if she was going to die. Scary for little children.

I just finished writing Zac and Kylee's "Doggie Door" story in my history. I laughed while I wrote it.

Hope you are all doing well Love, Mom

1 comment:

Momma Ballou said...

Glad sh'e feeling better. All I can say is, "MORE FIBER!"