Monday, January 28, 2008

Tayton

It was so fun to see everyone at Scott and Michelle's on Sunday. Scotty and Heidi looked great. Of course Tayton was darling. I knew she wouldn't come to me willingly so I forced her and sneaked a kiss when she wasn't looking. Sounds like they are all doing great in Kansas. [Pretend like there's a picture of Tayton and her parents]

So sad to lose President Hinckley. Thankfully he didn't have to suffer or linger. My prayers are with his family and the General Authorities. [Pretend like there's a picture of Pres. Hinckley]

Whitney got accepted to the "U". She is very excited but still doesn't know for sure what to do. [Pretend like there's a picture of Whitney with her acceptance letter, which we haven't taken yet] Maybe April could doctor these up a little for me.

(From April: "I done my bestest" )

2 comments:

Momma Ballou said...

I'm on it!

West said...

It was so wonderful to see all the family! We had a great time, and you always have away to make everyone feel so welcome...thank you! (pretend there is a hug from us) ( :