Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring

We got the house all clean yesterday and so this morning I shined the hard wood floor. I had the door open. The sun was shining and the birds were just a singing. Boy, did I have spring fever. Except for the fact that soon I'll have to start on yard work. I kind of like all that snow covering up all that work. Maybe it won't be as bad as I think. I wish I loved it like some people do. Oh well, I'll do my best.

Jim took some cute pictires of the twins. Maybe April can find one of them.

I just looked at everyone's blogs. It's fun. We talked to Kris this morning. He has 2 more days in Radiaology. Then he starts the rest of his life in orthopedics.

Joshua wasn't getting his way the other day and he told Jamie it was a good thing she was cute. Also when he couldn't have something he said "mom you're killing me".

Aren't kids great?

Christopher starts his pre-comp swim team tonight. He will practice mondays, wednesdays and saturdays. Hope he likes it. Also, the girls are starting their gymnastics class next week.

We'll see everyone Sunday with our salads. Love Forever. Mom

4 comments:

West said...

I can't wait for spring!! That story about Joshau made me laugh out loud, I also read it to scotty. We did get to see Scott, it is great to see a familiar face.

Momma Ballou said...

My boys also have spring fever. Jordan has finally been able to use his Christmas present, his long board. Love you too.

West Family said...

Are they going to be "really good" salads? I miss you all!

Jamie

West Family said...

By the way, it was about 12 degrees yesterday, about 25 today and has not stopped snowing for more than a few hours since Thursday. I wonder if I will be able to get out for church tomorrow, Kris will still be at the hospital. Fun stuff!

I would trade yard work for this weather any day.