Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jim fell down


A couple of weeks ago we went to a viewing out on Redwood Road. Jim let me out by the steps. When I got out I told him it was very slippery and not to fall down. He didn't mind me. He stuck his foot out and down he went! It all happened very fast. He layed there in the snow thinking now what am I going to do. He had a hard time getting up. Finally he grabbed on to the door and pulled himself up. He didn't have his jacket on but his white shirt and suit pants got all dirty. I was inside talking to relatives. I wondered what was taking him so long. I didn't know he was outside falling down. I thought he would be sore the next day. He either wasn't or he didn't complain. Be more careful. That black ice will get you every time.

1 comment:

Momma Ballou said...

How sad... You didn't tell me this. He's one tough cookie. I would have at least gotten some good naps out of it..